About The Law Office Of Cliff Collins
Meeting the legal needs of ordinary people in and around Lonoke County and White County, Arkansas, is the fundamental purpose of the Law Office of Cliff Collins. This law firm assumes a role in the region much like that of a family physician — but regarding legal matters. We welcome inquiries regarding any civil area of the law, such as:
- Estate planning: We help clients determine what types of testamentary documents will most effectively facilitate goals such as transference of wealth between generations. Nearly everyone should have a will. Many people use trusts to keep assets out of probate court. Powers of attorney are very useful for families during times of serious illness or injury.
- Probate and guardianships: Attorney Cliff Collins guides clients through necessary legal processes such as estate administration and protection of vulnerable children and adults through guardianships.
- Family law: Work closely with an attorney if you are headed for divorce or seek to resolve a child custody dispute.
- Personal injury claims and lawsuits: We help clients file wrongful death claims after car and truck accidents.
- Real estate: Get the answers and guidance you need as you prepare to buy, sell, lease or refinance a residential or commercial property.
Learn more about attorney Cliff Collins through the following link:
Learn How The Law Office Of Cliff Collins Can Make Legal Processes Manageable
To discuss your legal concerns and devise strategies for solving them with the help of an Arkansas lawyer, call 501-712-5202 or send an email message. Consult with an experienced estate planning lawyer in Cabot regarding any personal injury, real estate, estate law or family law matter.